Things fixed.

Read announcements and change logs here.
Ernie
Site Admin
Loading…

Things fixed.

Post by Ernie » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Updated the website to have other devices in mind. (Pretty major overhaul.)
Re-posted the ladder rules and ladders themselves. (Ready to go. NO MORE RESETS.)
Plus all the things that were listed on the old forum which was too much to remember.

Still doing small edits to the website. If you are seeing something that shouldn't be there try deleting your history first. If that doesn't fix it then please shoot me a message.
At the moment I am spending most of the time on cleaning up code and making notes in the code.

Fixed the dual headers from transferring to a new theme.
Thanks to Swarthy we have a new banner theme. Other themes have matching colors but still missing one or two.
Signups for the tournament is a go. Should be interesting to see how much breaks while it runs.
Started a Discord server. Not really sure why but seems like a good idea to get quick games and have the tournament on.

Changed the menu bars over back to the old style to fix a css error that was happening in some programs.
Auto adjust banner and header bar that is fixed to the window for a cleaner look and easier time to find menus.
Still, need to work on ladder stuff which will be done in the next few hours if not days. (Image sizing and so on.)

Changed ladder colors to hopefully match the rest of the websites theme.
Changed textbox color so you can see what you are typing much easier now.
Changed color click boxes.

Changed the main website to view the ladder first.
Fixed links of the banner to follow suit of the new main page.
Also, added a forum. Most information is getting passed on Discord at the moment.

Changing font sizing on the right and side. Also disabled a few blocks to keep the website more of a clean feel.
Changed text on the tournament page for less confusion.

Some code cleanup.
Challenge system is working now. An email will be sent to whoever is challenged. (Lee)
You can now change your email in your profile if needed.
Descent 1vs1 and so on Images are not clickable. No more text links. (Code)

Did many more things but I forgot what they were. :lol:

Future updates will be listed here regardless of how big or small. (Trying to keep everyone in the know of whats going on.)

REMEMBER: If you find anything want or something you want please feel free to list it on the forum and we will all get to it as soon as we can.
Ernie
Site Admin
Loading…

Re: Things fixed.

Post by Ernie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:31 am

I am going to end this at the moment as everything that gets reported and fixed is announced in discord. If you have any questions please feel free to message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Return to “Announcements”